- Digital curve two measurement modes switch
- OLED blue and yellow two-color display, clear to read
- integrated design and streamline appearance for the perfect experience
- Small design easy to carry
- With signal strength display function to facilitate users to find measurement points
- Auto-correlation algorithm, fetal heart rate can be measured in 12 weeks
- Adopt the same DSP technology and fetal heart rate algorithm as the fetal monitor to ensure accurate and reliable fetal heart rate monitoring.
- Pulsed ultrasound Doppler working mode, single-chip high-sensitivity probe, 2MHz working frequency, ultrasonic dose is far below the national safety standards, monitoring the fetus is safer
- Adjustable 1-7 fetal heart sound
- Two sections of the 5th (AA) battery power supply, can work continuously, automatically shut down in 1 minute if no sign
- SKU: N71-100-1013
-Q: Does the fetal doppler produce radiation effects?
A: The ultrasonic power per unit area of this product conforms to international safety standards. The intensity of electromagnetic radiation is much weaker than that of mobile phone radiation, which belongs to the safe range.
-Q: How long pregnant can hear the baby's fetal heart?
A: 10 - 16 weeks. The 28th week of pregnancy is a critical period for fetal heart monitoring. Pregnant women can take self-test at home or go to the hospital for obstetric examination.
-Q: How to find the location of the fetal heart?
A: In general, the fetal heart of a fetus at a small gestational age is located about one-third of the way from the umbilical cord to the pubic symphysis line. As the gestational age increases, the fetal position shifts to the left or right. When monitoring the fetal heart, first touch the fetal position with your hand to find the best position for fetal heart detection.
-Q: Which period of time is suitable for the measurement of fetal heart?
A: It is recommended that pregnant women use this product for fetal heart monitoring over 12 weeks of pregnancy. The specific period of time when the fetal heart rate is obvious is as follows: 1. within 30 minutes after the pregnant woman gets up. 2. 40 - 60 minutes after lunch for pregnant women. 3. 30 minutes before the pregnant woman goes to bed at night.
-Q: What is the normal range of fetal heart rate?
A: 120 - 160 times per minute.
-Q: Why is there noise when using this product?
A: This product is sensitive to any sound vibration, including air vibration, so there will be noise after starting up, which is a normal phenomenon. The louder the sound, the louder the noise. At the same time, this product can also detect intestinal peristalsis, umbilical cord artery, abdominal artery vibration noise, these are common conditions.
-Q: How to clean this product?
A: The surface of the product can be wiped with non-corrosive cleaner, do not use high temperature disinfection or corrosive cleaner for cleaning. A small amount of alcohol can be used to wipe and disinfect the probe.
1* Fetal Doppler