Portable ATP Hygiene Monitoring System, a powerful tool for implementing and managing your hygiene monitoring program.
ATP fluorescence rapid detector can be used for medical systems and the surface of the operator's hand and other surface cleanliness of special equipment for rapid determination.
It can also be used for surface cleanliness determination and microbial growth control. The device uses a chemical reaction to detect ATP, using an ATP swab to collect the specimen.
Featuring the state-of-art technology, it is a user-friendly, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system. In total, it has all the features to maximize its value to your business.
The use of hand-held ATP fluorescence detector can be used widely for food, medicine and health, medicine, chemical, papermaking, industrial water treatment, environmental protection, national defense and water administration, customs entry-exit quarantine and other law enforcement departments and other industries.
Detection accuracy: 4 × 10-18mol ATP
Lower detection limit: ≤1.0 CFU/ml
Detection range: 0~9999 RLU (relative luminous unit)
Coliform group: ≥1×106CFU
Detection time: 15 seconds
Detection interference: ±5﹪or ±5 RLUs
Background value: ≤2RLU
Detection mode: RLU
The number of limit values can be set: 1000 or more
Storage size of more than 2000 test results
USB interface: The result can be transferred to a PC
Instrument size: (W×H×D) 192mm×87mm×34mm
Instrument weight (including battery): 265 g
Operating temperature range: 5℃ to 40℃
Relative humidity range: 20-85﹪,
Battery: LYB-420 lithium battery, standby state (20℃) 6 months
Continuous reading: 600
1 × ATP fluorescence rapid detector
20 × Solid surface test swab set
1. Because the ATP Surface Test Swab needs to be frozen storage and cannot be transported in a natural state, ATP Surface Test Swab is NOT included in the item. Please purchase it in your local.
2. Compatible with Hygiene UltraSnap ATP Surface Test Swab US2020, Don't support 3M ATP Surface Test Swab.
3. The specifications of the ATP Surface Test Swab (length: 16.2-16.4cm, width: 1.15-1.16cm) are applicable.
1. Take out the test
2. to ensure that the test surface is clean and dry
3. open the hatch, insert the test instrument into the instrument, cover the top cover
4. Press the OK button to wait for 15 seconds to display the reading. When the test is performed, the screen displays the new test number and the timer counts down for 15 seconds.
Keep the instrument upright and steady during testing to ensure that the liquid in the swab is at the bottom of the swab.
After the measurement is completed, the detector will display the new test data and automatically compare the data to the limit range.
The result is displayed by the display mark, and the upper cover mark flashes, prompting to take out the test. Press again
The key will only enter the pending state and the next test can be performed.