Benefit of 6 IN 1 6 in 1 Derma Roller Kit:
The most affordable：One handle match 4 roller heads, only needs to replace the heads to choose different size. Helps Save the cost of buying each size separately.
Help shrink pores, fade cystic acne scarring
Skin tightening and lifting your skin after sererial times
Help hair and beard growth
Increase nutrition absorption of skin care products
Made of real titanium needles, do not bent and rusty
Ergonomic Handle which allows for ease and comfort while rolling across the skin.
COMPLETE BODY KIT:With multiple heads, you do not need to limit your benefits of derma rolling only to your face! You can now receive these great benefits all throughout your body with our bigger roller head. You can even get those more delicate spots under your eyes with our smaller needle head for more sensitive areas.
QUICK AND PAINLESS: With this easy to use kit, you will have glowing skin in minutes. Because the length is 0.50 mm, the recover time is quick and the process is painless.
6 IN 1 KIT - INCREDIBLE VALUE: Comes complete with titanium micro needles with 4 replaceable roller heads, silicone brush, disinfection basin and storage case.
How to use your derma roller?
1. Select the derma roller head properly according to the treatment.
2. Sanitize and soak the roller with 75% medical alcohol in disinfection basin for 5-8 minutes.
3. Wash your face thoroughly with brush and dry completely.
4. Apply suitable nutritional lotion/ serum on the area of skin that the roller is to be used.
5. For best results use light pressure, gently roll over skin in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal directions. Pass each area of the skin 4-5 times per direction.
6. Do not roll over the same section more than 10 times.
7. Rinse roller in warm water then sanitize. (check cleaning instructions below) 8. After derma rolling, reapply your desired skincare product or serum.
How to clean your micro needle derma roller?
1. Rinse roller in warm water.
2. Sanitize it with alcohol and let it air dry.
3. After cleaning your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided.
4. Do not share your derma roller with anyone else for hygiene reasons
5. Do not use on skin that has acne, eczema, sensitive, irritated, inflamed, open wounds, raised moles, warts.
6. Do not use under eyelids or on lips
7. Discontinue use if irritation occurs
8. Keep out of reach of children
9. Beware of metal allergies
10. Avoid irritating cosmetics before the skin has fully recovered and make sure to properly protect against sun damage as the skin will be more sensitive while healing
Outer packing size: 176mm*104mm
Product weight: 231G
Roller needle length: 2.0MM/0.5MM/1.0MM/1.5MM
Application of each part:
1. 120 Needles(1.5 mm) for Body
2. 720 Needles (1.0 mm) for Face
3. 300 Needles (0.5 mm) Around Eyes And Lips
4. 12 Needles(2 mm) for Topical
5. The Brush for Skin Cleaning
6. Disinfection Basin
1x 12 needles Derma stamp (2 mm)
1x 300 needles roller head (0.5 mm)
1x 720 needles roller head (1.0 mm)
1x 1200 needles roller head (1.5 mm)
1x Silicone brush
1x Disinfection basin